An important line of defense for the ones you love
Not too long ago, carbon monoxide detectors were only for people who had sophisticated alarm systems in their homes. Today most every family is aware of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning and have at least one CO detector in their home. The smartest families have CO detectors installed on every level of their home, including one next to their heating equipment. This is the safest way to protect your family from deadly carbon monoxide poisoning.
Due to an increase in awareness about the dangers of this invisible, scentless poison, we encourage you to invest in a carbon monoxide detector. To be on the safe side, we recommend placing a detector on each floor of your home, as well as installing one next to your heating equipment. We’d rather our customers be safe than sorry and hope you take the steps to protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning.